Join Titan Ice Hockey ClubLogin Club Members
Are you interested in driving yourself/team members to or from sports club related events?
If you will be driving:
Do you have your Personal Vehicle available?
If you will have a vehicle available:
Vehicle Plate Number:
I verify the stated vehicle is adequate for sports club travel and is equipped with one seat belt per passenger, and is in safe operating condition.
Expectations of Driver
- All drivers must posseses a valid California Driver's License
- All vehicles must be insured
- Drivers MUST take Defensive Driver Training for trips that meet ANY of the following qualifications:
- Out-of-state trips
- Trips of 150+ miles on way
- Trips requiring an overnight stay
- Must follow rules for vehicle use.
- Drivers of rental vehicles paid for with team funds, OR drivers who are reimbursed for gas for transportation MUST take Defensive Driver Training
- It is highly recommended that all drivers take Defensive Driver Training for any trips.
- No 15-Passenger vans may be used for club travel.
I attest that I will comply with the above content.
If you won't be driving:
I affirm that I will not drive any vehicle on behalf of the Sport Clubs Program, nor will I, at any time, transport myself or any other persons participating in the Sport Clubs Program. I understand that if I violate this agreement, that I will be personally responsible for any and all legal and financial ramifications of my actions.