Join Womens Ultimate Club
Login Club Members
First time users- you must fill the Personal Info before proceeding to other forms
Returning users- Login to your Club Sports account and use previously submitted details
As a participant in the Brandeis University Womens Ultimate Club, I agree to the following as conditions for membership:
- To adhere to all rules & regulations as set forth by the Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation as may pertain to the governance of the Womens Ultimate Club.
- To follow directives issued by either the coach/leaders of the Womens Ultimate Club, or the administration of the Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation.
- To display sportsmanship and socially acceptable behavior during all games, practices, and/or events related to the Womens Ultimate Club.
- To refrain from acts that would negatively reflect on the Womens Ultimate Club or the University. These acts would include, but not be limited to: destruction of property (either public or private); post-game, or post-practice party altercations; and any form of sexist, racist, or verbal/physical abuse or harassment aimed at opponents, spectators, or members of the University community.
- To refrain from all acts of hazing as outlined in the Hazing Policy.
- To refrain from consuming alcohol prior to practices, games, or on return trips from away competitions. Alcohol should never be present during any practices or games.
- Club sponsored parties are prohibited.
I agree that the consequences for violating any of the above-stated terms may result in one or more the following:
- Suspension of the offending individual from the team for a period of time deemed appropriate by the Club Sports Council along with financial penalties, if appropriate.
- For repeated offenses by the same person(s): disqualification from all Club activities for a period of no less than one full semester from the date of the offense. Subsequent offenses shall result in the permanent disqualification of the individual from all activities associated with the Club.
- For any offense involving the Club acting as a unit: suspension of the Club for not less than the remainder of the current semester.
- For any repeated offenses by the Club acting as a unit: permanent suspension of the Club from the program and budgeting area administered by the Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation. Reinstatement of the Club after such a suspension can be accomplished only upon petitioning to the Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation after a period of one year has elapsed from the original suspension date.
I affirm that I have read & understand all of the above and acknowledge that I will adhere to this agreement set forth by the Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation.